JScholar is an open access publisher of peer reviewed scholarly research articles online, which are free to access, share and distribute for the advancement of scholarly communication among the researchers, scientists and readers. To meet the cost of publishing, authors who publish in our open access journals are asked to pay an article-processing charge per published paper. To remove this burden from the individual authors JScholar has introduced Membership Program. We offer 3 different types of Membership. View each Membership option below to learn more.
|Membership Type||Annual||3 year||5 year|
|Shared(author & Institutional)||$8500||$22500||$35000|
- Individual Membership: Scientists, researchers, educators & industry professionals can avail this membership.
- Institutional membership: Enables an institution to cover the whole cost of publishing with no additional fees paid by their authors.
- Shared membership: The cost of publishing is split between the institution and author.
- Authors have an option to publish any number of articles with complete waiver for one year in all of our journals.
- Authors save 50% on each article processing charge meaning their research grant, or institutional open access fund can stretch even further.
- Authors will get a prestigious certificate of Annual membership from Jscholar Scientific Communications.
- Fast publication
- Time saving: eliminates the administrative burden from institution
- Membership actively encourages more open access submissions reducing financial barriers, leading to wider dissemination and a greater chance of articles being downloaded and cited in future.
- Membership gives increased visibility to your institution with a dedicated webpage showcasing your institutional branding and scientific research output Membership is a flat annual fee - so it's low maintenance and hassle free for your administrators.
Note: Any kind of queries regarding membership and to join Jscholar Publishers membership program, please contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org