AIM AND SCOPE
Journal of Information Security and Technologies (JIST) aims at rapid publication of high quality results in Information Security and Technologies while maintaining rigorous peer-review process. All accepted papers will be appearing online immediately.
JIST encourages submission of manuscripts related to (but not limited to) Securing Networks, Computers, Services, Systems, Databases, Digital Forensics, Procedures, Tools, Techniques, Surveillance Technology Publishing Areas:
- Operating System Security
- Clouds and Virtual Machine Security
- E-Sign and Public Key Infrastructure
- Securing Mobile Networks and Devices
- Wireless, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Web and Web Application Security
- Information Security Audits
- Securing Digital Rights and Management
- Penetration Tests, Tools and Techniques
- Social Engineering Attacks and Prevention
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- Content Protection
- Malicious Software Threats and Protection
- Public Awareness and Education for ISS
- Future Directions and Challenges in ISS
Publication of article types:
Original research articles: Describes original research within the scope of the journal.
Case reports: Reports of clinical presentations describing a diagnostic or therapeutic dilemma followed by evaluative studies
Editorial comments: Introduce current research and comment on major advances and developments in the field.
Methodology: Present a new experimental method, test or procedure. The methods described may be completely new or a better version of already existing one. The method should demonstrate all the possible tests and results.
Rapid communications: Short papers presenting highly significant and original material.
Review articles: To review the progression of a research in the field and make suggestions for future work includes authoritative, comprehensive, descriptions of any subject within the scope of Information Security and Technologies Journal.
Letters to the editor: Letter consisting of comments directly on publications of journal which are already published or introduces a specific issue of a general interest.
As Journal of Information Security and Technologies follows the Creative Commons Attribution License and scholars open access publishing policies, readers can freely access the published articles through online and JIST will be kept up to date with latest advances in the field of Information Security and Technologies. All published articles will be assigned with unique Digital Objective Identifier provided by Cross Ref.